Shri T. S. Sanil, Managing Director of Silpa Projects & Infrastructure (India) Private Limited, Kochi received an award and citation from the Hon’ble Chief Justice of Supreme Court of India, Justice Dr. K. G. Balakrishnan, for the timely completion (11 months) of the Golden Jubilee Complex (1.5 lakhs sqft) of the Kerala High Court Advocates’ Association on 10.04.2010 at Kochi.
A FEW OF THE PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS RECIEVED
- Silpa Constructions has been certified as a Life member of the Kerala Chamber of Commerce & Industry ( Membership No: 302/2000)
- Amal Jyothi College of Engineering along with Diocesan Educational Trust Kangirapally presented us a momentum with gratitude and appreciation to the workmanship of Silpa Constructions for their project RESOURCE SQUARE BLOCK (15 March 2003).
- The Kerala High Court Advocates Association awarded Silpa Projects & Infrastructure (I) Pvt Ltd. on the inaugural function of The Golden Jubilee Chamber Complex as token of appreciation for
completing the construction of the complex ahead of time(10 April 2010).
- Shri A.K Antony, on behalf of Ernakulam Congress Committee, awarded Silpa Constructions for the exemplary services rendered for the construction of their Congress House at Ernakulam (26 February 2012).
- Bharat Petroleum awarded Silpa Projects & Infrastructure (I) Pvt Ltd. in recognition to the valuable services rendered for the successful completion of their project – BPCL Township (14 December 2018).